Instantaneous water heater gas appliance vent

  • Hazardous Conditions
  • Heating Systems
  • Town building Inspector failure
  • Water Heaters

 This instantaneous water heater installation was negligently constructed was supposed to be inspected by the Town building department as recently permitted work but unfortunately, the Town inspector(s) (Plumbing sub code/Construction Official) did not notice or did not bother to look.  WOW! This does not serve the public interest as is a serious life safety hazard.

This is a fire hazard and a combustion gas/Carbon Monoxide hazard.